About Me

My photo
Bossy, Independent, Stressed, Crazy about my husband and family. This blog is about the everyday life of our family of 2.

Monday, March 18, 2013

Homesick

Tonight I'm feeling just a little homesick for my family.  B is working nights, my most least favorite part of his schedule, plus he just got back from visiting his mom for 8 days in Florida - so it feels like forever since I've really been around him. 

My sweet Dad calls me most nights and tonight was no different.  He likes to "check in" on me.  I love it, he makes me feel connected to what I'm missing in their daily lives. 

During tonight's conversation he told me that everyone is getting together tonight to have pizza at my sister's house.  Everybody but me and B and usually that doesn't bother me.  Tonight, on another night without my hubby, I miss them and this time they are having together.   It's been awhile since I've had these pangs of homesickness.   Tomorrow will be a better day!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment