About Me

My photo
Bossy, Independent, Stressed, Crazy about my husband and family. This blog is about the everyday life of our family of 2.

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Comfort Food Kinda Day

What's your comfort food?  I love chips and brownies and apple pie.  I love spicy, warm food and I love to cook these kinds of foods in the fall - not sure why.  Once the days start getting cooler, I feel like nesting and staying home and just kicking back and today, that's just what we are doing.

We went to our church's Saturday night service, so we slept in this morning and have just vegged all day.  B is recovering from bronchitis.  His beloved Red Sox are in the playoffs and their games aren't until 8 p.m. so he's trying to rest up to stay up.  Plus he has to work tomorrow and needs to be up by 4:30 a.m. (Just thought I'd point out - it's a day off for me!!)

So in honor of this stay-at-home, nesting, vegging kind of day - I've got chili in the crock pot and chocolate peanut butter chip brownies just came out of the oven.  Can't wait to indulge!

No comments:

Post a Comment