About Me

My photo
Bossy, Independent, Stressed, Crazy about my husband and family. This blog is about the everyday life of our family of 2.

Saturday, October 12, 2013

What are you doing today?

We didn't make any plans for this weekend.  We have no visitors this weekend and I have Monday off, but B has to work.  So last night, we had a little date night.  We went out to dinner, later than normal for us...we even had to wait for a table.  It was fun to just sit and chat while we waited.  After dinner, we went and bought B's mom a 70th birthday gift.  Then I had something to return to a local department store, so B hung in the vehicle listening to baseball stuff and I did a little shopping.  It was a great way to end my work week.

This morning, I felt like doing a little cleaning - the kind where you have a bag for Goodwill and a bag for the dump.  We are on "break" for breakfast right now, then we will get back at it.  I am a hoarder and but I'm ready to get rid of things...lots of things.  Thankfully we have a Goodwill nearby and our dump has a Trash & Treasure building that we can leave things in.  It makes me feel a little better to give things to those places rather than just completely throw perfectly good items away.  Oh, and we also have laundry going!  That was piled sky high - we sure go through a lot of clothes for 2 people.

I think we are going to go see a movie this afternoon, then who knows where this day and weekend will take us. 

I'm not usually a go-with-the-flow kind of gal, but I'm kinda liking this weekend without plans! 

No comments:

Post a Comment