About Me

My photo
Bossy, Independent, Stressed, Crazy about my husband and family. This blog is about the everyday life of our family of 2.

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Weekend Visitors

I am eagerly anticipating a wonderful, whirlwind of a weekend.  My sister, her daughter, one of our friends and two of her daughters are making the 4 hour trip south to spend the weekend with me and B.  They want to go outlet shopping on Saturday - the girls all have money they earned during potato harvest burning a hole in their pocket. 

I love all these girls and can't wait to spend 48 hours with them.  B will, once again, retreat to his man cave - his beloved Red Sox will be playing.  He is excited for another house full of females for the weekend, but he also loves to just chill with the game on.  And we will let him, probably.

We're going to order pizza and chicken wings from our local favorite place.  We'll blow up air mattresses and have snacks for the girls to raid at midnight.  We'll chow down on tasty breakfasts and I will probably cry when they all leave me.

I look forward to these too brief moments and cherish the memories we all make. 

No comments:

Post a Comment