About Me

My photo
Bossy, Independent, Stressed, Crazy about my husband and family. This blog is about the everyday life of our family of 2.

Monday, November 11, 2013

Cleaning closets

Today I am cleaning my closet.  My sister is going to get a big old bag of clothes and I'm going to enjoy going in my closet again.  I read several years ago that if you didn't wear something for a year, you probably would never wear it again.  I took that to heart and every fall and spring I go through my clothes and giveaway or throw away those that I don't want or are in bad shape.

Is it sad that I enjoy doing this?  Sometimes it's like finding an old friend that I hadn't seen for awhile.  Most times I wonder what was I thinking when I bought it in the first place.

I even have B on this schedule.  He moves older items into his "work" drawer or chucks them completely.  He is so slim now, we really don't have anyone to pass his clothes down too.   I don't think anyone will ever write a sentence like that about me!

Hi ho, hi ho, back to work I go!


No comments:

Post a Comment