About Me

My photo
Bossy, Independent, Stressed, Crazy about my husband and family. This blog is about the everyday life of our family of 2.

Friday, November 22, 2013

McDonalds is My Kind of Place

B is working an extra shift tonight, and I decided to go to the big city shopping right from work. I would love to get my Christmas shopping done this weekend, but that's just not going to happen, but I thought I'd at least knock a few things off my list.  I left work at 3:30, and visited several stores before heading home.  Unfortunately, my last stop wasn't a store.  It really can't even be called an restaurant.  It's my favorite fast food joint - McDonald's.  For the past couple of years I have tried my best to avoid this place...too many calories.  But, lately I've had a hankering for some greasy fast food and tonight I fell spell to the golden arches. 

I zipped home, brought all my stuff in and through it on the floor and then woofed down my burger and fries.  I'm sure I should feel guilty about it, but I don't.  I might tomorrow when my pants feel too tight, but right now, I'm enjoying the aftertaste of a processed burger and awesome fries!

1 comment:

  1. How did you even make it home without eating it??The smell in the care must have been so tempting.I also love that place,I have to admit I eat there at least 3 times a month

    ReplyDelete