About Me

My photo
Bossy, Independent, Stressed, Crazy about my husband and family. This blog is about the everyday life of our family of 2.

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Jean Jean the Cleaning Machine

Company is coming and I'm cleaning like crazy.  Four wonderful friends are driving 4 hours this Friday to spend the weekend with me and B (well mostly me!)  They have been making this trip to our house annually since we got married.  I think we only missed one year during the past 9.  We stay up late, eat, talk, talk and talk some more.  We're going to go shopping on Saturday, get apples at some point and play catch up in person.

So, I've been cleaning the homestead and I've decided that I've been very lazy this summer...at least when it comes to housework.  I've enjoyed myself though - we've travelled and gone to the beach and had a lot of fun.  I made a list last week of all the rooms I needed to clean and other chores that I needed/wanted to accomplish.  Each night I've taken great pleasure in crossing off what I've completed.  I'm down to a couple of things and one of those B is going to do.  I'm sure I can find more to occupy myself tomorrow night, this woman's work is never done.

The good part of this is that I've been able to decorate for fall, so I'm looking seasonal.  And the cobwebs have all been knocked down, which is nice. 

I'm so looking forward to this visit, cuz Jean Jean the Cleaning Machine is going to put away her dust cloth and enjoy her company!

1 comment:

  1. Having withdrawals ,its been almost a week since you posted.Donna

    ReplyDelete