About Me

My photo
Bossy, Independent, Stressed, Crazy about my husband and family. This blog is about the everyday life of our family of 2.

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Lazy

I need a shove.  I have been so lazy today.  I slept in, went to the big city and did a little shopping and then came home.  I was going to clean a room, dust, do something.  I did less than nothing, if you know what I mean.  I put away the groceries, put out a few holiday decorations and then proceeded to watch America's Next Top Model reruns.  For supper, I ordered out and B picked it up on his way home from work. 

I'm glad this is a 3 day weekend, maybe I can redeem myself during the next couple of days.  Oh wait!  My dad is going to be visiting tomorrow, so I'll be busy with that.  And B is off on Monday, so I'm sure we can find somewhere to go so I can avoid what I need to do here. 

The good (or bad) news is that B is working nights next week, so I will be on my own and maybe I will actually do a little something around here...maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment