About Me

My photo
Bossy, Independent, Stressed, Crazy about my husband and family. This blog is about the everyday life of our family of 2.

Thursday, November 15, 2012

I need...

A pedicure.  But it is November and I'm not heading south anytime soon, so who will see this pedicure.  Me, B and that's about it.  So do I spend the money to make my heals look better, my toes all pretty.  Or do I just wait, and let them get yuckier (is that a word?).

This last paragraph makes me realize how weird I am.  And how much I wished I lived in a southern state or had a trip planned soon.  My dad is heading to Florida for a few weeks.  I don't think he wants a pedicure though, and I don't think he will pack me in his suitcase and take me with him.

Well, I haven't made up my mind, do I get one or not.  I am going to let my feet decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment