About Me

My photo
Bossy, Independent, Stressed, Crazy about my husband and family. This blog is about the everyday life of our family of 2.

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

We're packing up...

We are getting ready to travel to visit my family for Thanksgiving.  We are a family of 2 that packs and takes enough stuff for a family of 8.  I wish I was kidding.

This trip, we are bringing warm clothes, boots, food, blanket for the car, a bunch of wall decorations and pictures that I don't want anymore, but one of my friend's does.  Then there is our toiletries, electronics, and who knows what else is ready and waiting to go.

Poor B started loading the vehicle tonight, the back end is already full.  The sad part is that we are going to shop on Black Friday, so it will probably be just as full on the way home!

I always overpack.  I like to have choices for my clothes and shoes.  I want to be prepared for anything.  I wish I was more of a fly by the seat of my pants kinda girl, but I'm not.  B has learned to accept that he will have choices of what to wear and double the underwear that he needs.

I've already checked once, but I'm heading upstairs to make sure I haven't missed anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment