About Me

My photo
Bossy, Independent, Stressed, Crazy about my husband and family. This blog is about the everyday life of our family of 2.

Friday, November 16, 2012

Oh no...more shopping!

Tomorrow I am heading out with a friend for more outlet shopping.  I am fortunate to live within an hour and a half of 3 different outlet shopping towns.  And basically, after tomorrow, I will have hit them all in a week's time.  I'm seriously looking forward to the day, my friend is driving, I've got my Christmas list ready and I'm in the mood to get some names knocked off that list.

Now B is treating tomorrow like some sort of sporting event.  He's told me that I need to be in bed early and get rested.  He made me eat healthy tonight...no Friday night pizza...nope, we had Subway.  It was great, but I couldn't help but think that he was getting my physically ready for my big shopping day.  I won't be surprised if he lays out double vitamins for the morning and  packs me a jug of water to stay hydrated!

I don't have many coupons, but I'm hoping that there will be great sales and I will get some good buys.  It's all about the great deal!

My friend and I have promised each other that we won't allow ourselves to buy anything for us...well at least not too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment