About Me

My photo
Bossy, Independent, Stressed, Crazy about my husband and family. This blog is about the everyday life of our family of 2.

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The Aftermath of Thanksgiving

I had a wonderful Thanksgiving with my family.  We played cards, ate too much, black Friday shopped, ate again, helped Dad shop, ate some more, visited, celebrated a birthday, ate a lot, played more cards, and watched a 10 year old play basketball.  It was a full 4 days.

And when I say full, I mean my belly was full 24/7.  The scales are telling me too full.  My pants and shirts are not happy with me.  I am trying to get back on track.  I walked on the treadmill last night, we've been eating healthy again.  I miss all that great food though.  The home cooked stuff, the Chinese buffet, the greasy spoon diner, all of it.

I've never been thin and never really had it as a goal.  I want to be healthy and I want to look OK in my clothes.  So I will work on those 2 goals...again.  Hopefully in the 4 weeks before Christmas (and another round of fine food) I can lose the 4 pounds I packed on in 4 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment