About Me

My photo
Bossy, Independent, Stressed, Crazy about my husband and family. This blog is about the everyday life of our family of 2.

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Another Reason I Love My Husband

Every once in a while B totally catches me off guard and does something so unexpected that 4 hours later, I'm still amazed by it.  Today my sweet husband was resting up to move from yesterday's 12 hour day shift to a 12 hour night shift tonight.  Usually on these kind of days, he sleeps in, does some yard work if the weather is nice, does a dump run, starts laundry, and relaxes.

Today I walked into a home that had the laundry going (on the last load), the dishes were done, garbage hauled to the dump, the floors were vacuumed and our bed was made!  Um...what?  I just kept walking around discovering new things that had been done.  His messy bench at the table was all cleaned off.  The top step going down into the basement had been straightened back. 

I swear, if I walk around here again I'm going to find some other stuff he accomplished today.   This man can still amaze me, after almost 9 years of marriage.  I'm pretty sure that's a good thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment