About Me

My photo
Bossy, Independent, Stressed, Crazy about my husband and family. This blog is about the everyday life of our family of 2.

Friday, June 28, 2013

Vacation!

I feel like I've been waiting for years to have a week off.  I mean a genuine leave work on Friday and not come back til 9 days later kind of week off.  Well, my prayers have been answered and today at 3, I started my vacation!  

We are heading out to do some camping with B's family for half the week days, then will travel to visit with my family for the other half of the week.  Did I mention this means traveling from one end of the state to the other?  Oh yeah, when we do a vacation, we do it up good!

It's going to be a fabulous, family-filled vacation.  I have packed everything I own, because the weather is not cooperating.  I just hope we can fit it all in the vehicle tomorrow morning!   I'm hoping to get some downtime, maybe lay on a beach or on a couch or in a gravity chair and just chill.  I'm bringing a book, my ipad to do some Candy Crush, and lots of diet coke and snacks!

I don't care...it's my vacation finally and I'm going to enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment