About Me

My photo
Bossy, Independent, Stressed, Crazy about my husband and family. This blog is about the everyday life of our family of 2.

Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas Vacation

I took a few days off from work so I would have an extra long weekend for Christmas. So far during this mini vacation it has rained, sleeted, snowed, freezing rained, and snowed some more.  We drove to my families during it on Saturday.  Went to church and then out shopping with my dad in it yesterday and today I have not left the comfort of my dad's home.  But I can look out and see it!

Through all of this some wonderful memories have been made.  We are in the midst of a major cribbage tournament.  We got to visit with old friends at church yesterday and see a great children's program. We went Christmas shopping with dad yesterday. Nothing like getting it all done in one afternoon.  Today I made lunch for several of us.  I've made fudge that doesn't look right, but tastes just fine.  B has gone snowmobiling with one of our nephews and I think there is a pizza party later on.  Can't wait to see what the next 2 days of our Christmas mini vacation hold!


No comments:

Post a Comment