About Me

My photo
Bossy, Independent, Stressed, Crazy about my husband and family. This blog is about the everyday life of our family of 2.

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Random Wednesday Thoughts

My mind is going a million miles a minute and so this post is going to be about the same! 

Tonight I went and got my nails shellacked.  Yes, I said shellacked - it's a special nail polish that is suppose to last up to 10 days and make your nails stronger so they will grow.  I did this during the summer and had nice nails for a couple of months.  Then life got in the way and I stopped going.  They are a pretty Christmas red and one of them is bugging me already because she missed a small section on the side and it's probably going to drive me crazy for the next 14 days.  I'm going to try to ignore it...but I'm such a compulsive person it's going to bug me, I just know.  I've already debated calling and getting it corrected, but I'm going to try to just let it go.

I want to put my Nativity scene out tonight, but I also want to do my Christmas cards and I need to start the calendars I do for each of our families.  So instead of doing any of those things I'm on my computer.  Oops!

We have a light bulb going in the kitchen and it keeps flashing and driving me crazy, but I don't think I have a light bulb to replace it, so I'm just going to pretend that I'm at a disco with the flashing lights.

I gained 2 pounds over Thanksgiving and that makes me so mad.  I'm tracking everything I'm eating again and hoping to lose the 2 pounds plus a few more before Christmas. 

The light is flickering again - time for a little Saturday Night Fever dancing I guess!


No comments:

Post a Comment