About Me

My photo
Bossy, Independent, Stressed, Crazy about my husband and family. This blog is about the everyday life of our family of 2.

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Something to Look Forward To

B and I did something a little crazy tonight.  After I had my nails done (yes, I am a spoiled brat and had a manicure) we stopped by a local travel agency.  And that's when the crazy part started.  We booked a trip to Jamaica for 2014.  Yes!  Next year we will have been married for 10 years and so we are going to celebrate in style.  We aren't going until the fall, but it gives us something to look forward to and now I have a reason to get off my lazy butt and get moving!

This will be our 2nd trip to the island.  This time we will be spending 7 blissful days at an all-inclusive resort and I'm planning to just lay on the beach or by the pool and veg!

So it might be a little crazy, impulsive, over the top and I don't care!  We will have a blast and make great memories and that's what is important.

2 comments:

  1. I think that is a wonderful idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Donna! I'm thinking November might be too far away though, ha ha

    ReplyDelete