About Me

My photo
Bossy, Independent, Stressed, Crazy about my husband and family. This blog is about the everyday life of our family of 2.

Monday, December 9, 2013

The Holiday Rush is Here

The tree is up, the house is decorated, a few gifts are wrapped, 4 apple pies are made and in the freezer.  I wish that I could say that I'm on the home stretch for holiday preparations, but....there are still cards to be addressed and mailed, tons of gifts to sort out and wrap, stocking stuffers to be bought, preparations for our annual PJ Christmas breakfast, and I'm not even sure what else is on that list on the fridge door!

We do photo calendars for each family, and one family's was finished and ordered tonight.  Tomorrow night I will start working on the other one.  I need to get some gifts wrapped and mailed to my best friend from high school.  Ok, I'm making myself tired and stressed just writing this stuff down!!

Here's the dream - get everything done this week and be able to enjoy next week, maybe go see some holiday lights, see a movie, enjoy the season with the hubby.  I'm hoping the dream is realized and that it doesn't turn into my worst nightmare!

No comments:

Post a Comment