About Me

My photo
Bossy, Independent, Stressed, Crazy about my husband and family. This blog is about the everyday life of our family of 2.

Monday, January 21, 2013

Family Weekend & Monday Holidays

My sweet sister and her fabulous family visited this weekend.  We shopped, ate, watched Here Comes, Honey Boo Boo and played games on our phones.  There is never enough time together on these weekends and we try to squeeze as much in them as we can.  B is working nights so he got up early to visit yesterday, and in time to say good bye today.  When they are here, they spread themselves out through the house and we have to make numerous trips through every room to make sure they have everything.  So far, we have found 1 sock.  That is it, and that is amazing, usually its a bag of things.  I wish we lived closer, but at least its only a drive and not a plane ride away!

Since it is a holiday,  I didn't have anything planned today after they left.  B hasn't gone back to bed, even though I think he should for his night shift.  He doesn't listen to me....I think he tunes me out, ha ha.  So, we are watching Criminal Minds reruns and enjoying the downtime.

I'm so blessed to have a wonderful family and supportive husband.  

No comments:

Post a Comment