About Me

My photo
Bossy, Independent, Stressed, Crazy about my husband and family. This blog is about the everyday life of our family of 2.

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Race Pools versus Swimming Pools

We run a race pool and it is a labor of love.  I would love to have a swimming pool.  Do you see the difference?  The race pool is a lot of work, but so is a swimming pool.  The race pool had 280 teams in it last year.  I don't think we could fit 280 people in a swimming pool.  The race pool pays out money at the end of the season.  A swimming pool has to be closed at the end of the season and cost you money.   I don't miss doing the race pool when the race season is over.  I think I would miss a swimming pool during the winter.  The race pool work starts in January and ends in November.  We could only use a swimming pool from May to September at the most.  I think B is going to make me keep the race pool.  I don't think B will let me have a swimming pool.  I want a swimming pool.....

No comments:

Post a Comment