About Me

My photo
Bossy, Independent, Stressed, Crazy about my husband and family. This blog is about the everyday life of our family of 2.

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year...new me, maybe!

It's the beginning of a new year and I've got plans.  Plans to lose weight, exercise, get my relationship with God back on track, keep my house cleaner, travel, be a nicer, kinder person and well, you get the drift.  I'm thinking 2013 might be the year that I try to be a new me. 

Don't get me wrong, I like the old me - most of the time.  But there are several (million) things I'd love to change.  I have no illusions that I'm going to be able to change everything, but I'm definitely going to try to be a bit better in certain areas.  And if I'm trying to make a change, then I think that's a step in the right direction.

So, what have I done so far in 2013?  I've walked on the treadmill.  We've done our laundry and I'm going to get it all put away tonight.  I ate healthy all day long.  And I tried to be a patient, kind, caring wife all day.   I think I've done pretty good for day 1! 

Not sure how I'll make out on day 2 - my first day of work in 2013.  Hopefully I can keep the kinder, gentler Andrea going.  I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment